- Nothing changed yet.
- Posts that have a true value for
has_mathwill now implement the
IMathJaxPostinterface when used as the context.
- Index pages that have any posts using MathJax will now have a
context object that implements
- Add a view for getting CSS data. Currently it has
- Update to Nikola 8; drop support for Python 2.7.
interfaces.IRootPagewhich is added to pages for which the metadata field
nti-extra-page-kindis set to
- Make the
featuredlist available to all pages, not just index pages. Together with the IRootPage this can be used to promote blog posts to the root index.html.
- Initial support for template-based shortcodes. See https://github.com/NextThought/nti.nikola_chameleon/issues/5
Map the Nikola
messagesfunction onto the native
i18nfunctionality of Chamleon. Attributes like
i18n:translateare now preferred to explicit calls to
Add support for viewlets. Several default viewlet managers are supplied, and a ZCML directive
<browser:newViewletManager>is provided so themes can create new viewlet managers:
<browser:newViewletManager id="ILeftColumn" /> <browser:viewletManager name="left_column" provides=".viewlets.ILeftColumn" />
Add a path adapter to easily get formatted dates from a post, either a static format (
post/formatted_date:webiso) or dynamically from a variable (
Add a view to get the text of a post, respecting teaser settings:
Move feed support to a
@@feedsview for headers, and a viewlet for body:
<browser:viewlet name="feed_content_header" manager=".interfaces.IHtmlBodyContentHeaderViewletManager" class=".feeds.HTMLFeedLinkViewlet" layer=".interfaces.IAuthorPageKind" permission="zope.Public" weight="1" classification_name="author" />
Add a view interface (
ICommentKind) for comment systems. Only Disqus is currently supported. Note that this may move in the future to be a layer.
- Preliminary PyPI release. While this package is functional, it is not yet documented sufficiently to be of general use. It is also not expected to be fully stable.